VHF/UHF IC F5012 & IC-F6012 Simple Mobile Series
The new IC F5012 & IC F6012 mobile transceiver series is the successor to Icom’s best selling IC-F110S series and is designed as a simplified counterpart to Icom’s IC-F5062 series. This series has many attractive features and an uncomplicated LED display that makes it ideally suited to small to mid sized radio systems such as taxi operators, construction companies, security firms and farmers.
What’s in the box?
- IC-F5012 or F6012 transceiver body
- IC-HM152 rugged, fist microphone with mounting clip
- Black coated steel mounting bracket
- DC power lead – fused
- Screw and fixing kit
…….and of course, supplied fully programmed and configured to your licence.
Multi 5-tone function built-in
The IC-F5012 series has built-in 5-Tone, CTCSS and DTCS signalling capabilities for group communication. The IC-F5012 series can decode up eight 5-tone codes on a channel. The following actions are programmable to respond to each tone.
• Beep sound
• LED lighting
• Answer back call
• Auto TX
• Stun, kill revive
4W (typical) front mounted loud speaker
The IC-F5012 series has a 4W (typical) front mounted speaker providing the operator with clear audio during operation.
Easy to use
The IC-F5012 series has 4 programmable buttons. 8 memory channels can be easily selected with the programmable buttons. Backlit buttons make night time operation simple.
Enhanced Scan features
• Priority scan allows you to monitor one or two priority channels while scanning other non-priority channels.
• The Tx channel and talk back functions allow you to make a quick response while scanning.
• Nuisance delete … User can temporary skip a busy channel from the scanning list.
• Monitor key action … User can stop a scan when pushing the monitor button.